Monday, September 27, 2010

Tumblr Fun

Via treesandair

Let me put it out there since we're on the subject: Tumblr is an LGBTQ playground. I love it! And in my experience, the blogs I've run across are always well done. It's like... people who do Tumblr go big or go home. It's... it's... well, it's fabulous. But of all the LGBTQ/LGBTQ-friendly blogs I've run across, very few have a wonderful QWOC presence (or a colored presence at all... Geez, ladies, really? Are you even trying?). I've just discovered one in particular, so I don't have much else to tell you other than it's well organized with convenient tags, the pics are beautiful, it's sex-positive, and check it out!

sex is not the enemy

And for that matter check out

One Hell of a Tree

Why the hell not?

Happy tumblring.

No comments:

Post a Comment